Thursday, December 3, 2009

Open Invitation!

 

 I sell Headers and Blogging stuff with Sets for a Custom look. ( New! designed backgrounds)  A full design service. " Blogging Designer with Accesories" by gay nell
 I have listed all my buttons to show the " Many Sides of Diva Rose"  My new and only web sites, Now! I will promote only this web site With my 7 Blogs.   I am networking and would love to have you join me.  Information " my networking page" at www.fadeddivarose.com  New, I only add buttons with exchanging.. Understable (a great lesson for me). 
My blog buttons are listed . Each are working blogs with different themes of interest for your creative sides and interest. Please join in and add you Blog and and URL,  Shareing  and helping each other! New Avatar for my new "Diva Rose"   www.fadeddivarose.com  New email:  rosebud@gvtc.com  I have tryed to make every thing simple, fun and interesting.   Open Invitaion  Please Join me!

Simply Rare to Divine

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Collection

New Collection
SEE before you BUY

Sally Jane

Sally Jane
by gay nell

My Other Shoppe

My Other Shoppe
Please visit!

Tatterd Velvet Rose Shoppe

Don't